Please join us for our upcoming "Mini-Camp" to wrap up the summer and kick off the 2019-20 school year. Below are the details, for anyone who may be interested. This is also a perfect trial for those new to the program, before signing up for the fall session through your school.
- The camp will be outdoors and we will hand pick activities from among a list of our all-time favorites. That should get us climbing on Bonfire Rock (the kids know what that means!), getting into the woods and exploring all of our favorite areas of the park. Though the goal is to remain outside at all times, we always have an indoor back-up plan, if necessary.
- Our Pre-Fall Mini-Camp will be offered the week of August 26-30. This is open to girls & boys, ages 5-10 ("Mini-Camp" means it's a shorter time frame than summer camp, not for younger kids only).
- We will meet at the SE corner of 81st Street & Central Park West at 1:00 p.m. This park entrance is called Hunters' Gate and just inside of it is a little grassy area, where we will gather each day. We will return your child to the same spot at 5:00 p.m.
- Not sure what to wear? Just check here.
- Besides dressing appropriately for the weather, you really only need to send along a water bottle and a snack with your child. For the protection of those who may need it, no one is permitted to bring anything with peanuts or nuts of any kind.
- The cost of the program is $90/child/day or $425 for the week. The minimum number of participants is 5 and the maximum is 21. Signing up for an entire week is not required, as long as we have at least 5 participants enrolled each day.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike.