SUMMER MINI-CAMP, 2017
Please join us for our upcoming "Mini-Camp" this summer! Below are the details for anyone who is in town and interested in getting your child outdoors.
- The camp will be outdoors and we will hand pick activities from among a list of our all-time favorites. That should get us climbing on Bonfire Rock (the kids know what that means!), getting into the woods and exploring all of our favorite areas of the park. Though the goal is to remain outside at all times, we always have an indoor back-up plan, if necessary.
- The camp will run Monday-Friday, July 17-21, July 24-28, July 31-August 4 and August 7-11, and is open to girls & boys, ages 5-10 ("Mini-Camp" means it's a shorter time frame than our summer camp, not for younger kids only).
- We will meet at the SE corner of 81st Street & Central Park West at 8:45 a.m. This park entrance is called Hunters' Gate and just inside of it is a little grassy area, where we will gather each day. We will return your child to the same spot at 1:00 p.m.
- Not sure what to wear? Just check here.
- Besides dressing appropriately for the weather, you really only need to send along a packed lunch and a water bottle with your child. For the protection of those who may need it, no one is permitted to bring anything with peanuts or nuts of any kind.
- The cost of the program is $90/child/day or $425 for a full week. The minimum number of participants is 4 and the maximum is 21. Signing up for an entire week is not required, as long as we have at least 4 participants enrolled each day.
- Please make your check out to Mohr's Explorers, LLC (we do not accept credit cards) and send it in with your enrollment form, which you can find below. You may also e-mail a .pdf of the form, as long as the text is clear, and submit payment electronically. For more details, just ask when registering. If you have already submitted a Mohr's Explorers enrollment form this school year for a camping trip, Mini-Camp, etc., then you do not need to fill out another one.
If you have any questions about anything, please do not hesitate to contact Mike.