WINTER & SPRING BREAK MINI-CAMPS
Want to get your kids outside over the upcoming breaks? Then please join us!
Below are the details, for anyone who may be interested. This is also a perfect trial for those new to the program, before signing up for a season of the after-school program through your school.
- The camp will be outdoors and we will hand pick activities from among a list of our all-time favorites. That should get us climbing on Bonfire Rock (the kids know what that means!), getting into the woods and exploring all of our favorite areas of the park. Though the goal is to remain outside at all times, we always have an indoor back-up plan, if necessary.
- Our Winter and Spring Break Mini-Camps will be offered Mondays-Fridays during the weeks of February 18-22, March 18-22, March 25-29 and April 22-26. These are open to girls & boys, ages 5-10 ("Mini-Camp" means it's a shorter time frame than summer camp, not for younger kids only).
- We normally meet at the SE corner of 81st Street & Central Park West at 9:00 a.m. This park entrance is called Hunters' Gate and just inside of it is a little grassy area, where we will gather each day. We will return your child to the same spot at 1:00 p.m.
- Not sure what to wear? Just check here.
- Besides dressing appropriately for the weather, you really only need to send along a packed lunch and a water bottle with your child.
- The cost of the program is $90/child/day or $425 for the week. The minimum number of participants is 4 and the maximum is 21. Signing up for an entire week is not required, as long as we have at least 4 participants enrolled each day.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike.