SUMMER MINI-CAMP, 2019
Want to get your kids outside this summer? Then please join us!
Below are the details, for anyone who may be interested. This is also a perfect trial for those new to the program, before signing up for the fall session through your school.
- The camp will be outdoors and we will hand pick activities from among a list of our all-time favorites. That should get us climbing on Bonfire Rock (the kids know what that means!), getting into the woods and exploring all of our favorite areas of the park. Though the goal is to remain outside at all times, we always have an indoor back-up plan, if necessary.
- The Summer Mini-Camp will run Monday-Fridays, from July 15-August 9. We usually have a few day trips planned for the summer version of these fun, outdoor camps. For full-day experiences, click here for details about our Summer EDventure Camp, which will run from June 17-July 12. These are open to girls & boys, ages 5-12 ("Mini-Camp" means it's a shorter time frame than summer camp, not for younger kids only).
- We normally meet at the SE corner of 81st Street & Central Park West at 9:00 a.m. This park entrance is called Hunters' Gate and just inside of it is a little grassy area, where we will gather each day. We will return your child to the same spot at 1:00 p.m.
- Not sure what to wear? Just check here.
- Besides dressing appropriately for the weather, you really only need to send along a packed lunch and a water bottle with your child. For the protection of those who may need it, no one is permitted to bring anything with peanuts or nuts of any kind.
- The cost of the program is $90/child/day or $425 for the week. The minimum number of participants is 5 and the maximum is 21. Signing up for an entire week is not required, as long as we have at least 5 participants enrolled each day.
To pre-register and/or if you have any questions, please contact Mike.