We are extremely excited to bring back our New Jersey summer program! This camp, which will run from June 26-July 21, promises to be a great experience for your child, with different activities and EDventures each day.
Our Summer South Mountain Reservation EDventures will include shelter building, bird tracking, woodlands hide-and-seek and survival skills -- plus an original variety of awesome outdoor games & activities! This exhilarating outdoor program builds confidence, while encouraging teamwork, creativity and open-ended education.
The possibilities? Endless. The experiences? Memorable.
The FUN? Guaranteed!!!
We will be outdoors; please be prepared for all types of weather.
DETAILS AND INFORMATION:
Our summer program will run from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. each day and the dates are
June 26-30, July 3-7, July 10-14 and July 17-21. You do not have to enroll for all four weeks, but anyone who wishes to attend will need to enroll for at least one full week, at this time. We may allow daily drop-ins at some point, if we are not full.
- Drop off will usually be at the Tulip Springs Parking Lot, just off of Cherry Lane. However, as we work out plans throughout the spring, there may be different nearby drop-off points here and there, but you will receive prior notice if that is the case. If you sign up with friends, siblings, etc., they will all be in the same group, but please note that there may not be enough demand for each of the offered weeks.
- This day camp is for girls and boys, ages 5-12. We do not split the kids up by age; if you sign up with friends, siblings, etc., everyone will always be together. All participants must be bathroom independent and we cannot accept anyone younger than 5.
- All participants need to bring a packed lunch and water.
The cost for one full week of camp is $395. The discounted rates for multiple weeks are as follows: $750 (2 full weeks), $1,075 (3 weeks) and $1,350 (all 4).
- Please note that because July 4 falls on a Tuesday, Week 2 of this camp will be 4 days and the cost is $320 (for anyone participating in Week 2, plus one additional week of camp, the discounted rate will be $675; Week 2 plus two additional weeks of camp will be $995).
- This is a small camp with limited enrollment and we are unable to provide any financial aid or sibling discounts.
- If we are not full, daily drop-ins will be available as well ($90/day), but this will not be determined until later in the spring.
- We do not accept credit cards, but details for electronic payments will be included in your payment e-mail. Those who wish to pay by check, please make them payable Mohr's Explorers, LLC.
Registration is currently open and will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. To pre-register, just e-mail Mike to reserve your spot. After that, please complete the online registration form (link below). A separate e-mail with payment information will be sent out later this spring, once registration is a little more settled.
- Please note: Anyone who has been in the program this school year and has filled out our form already DOES NOT NEED TO FILL OUT ANOTHER FORM.
If you have any questions, or if you wish to enroll your child, please contact Mike.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations prior to June 12. After that, 75% will refunded, if we are notified at least seven days prior to the start of your scheduled week of camp. Fees are non-refundable with less than seven days notice, regardless of the reason for withdrawal. There are also no refunds or credits for absences or dismissal and we cannot offer make-up days from one week to another.